Friday 29 August 2014

Life, the way it is....

Today as I come back to writing on this blog, I have this thought that resonates in my head, 'life can be all you want it to be or probably nothing if you don't hope..'

The idea of hope always reminds me of a poem that someone special had written for me years ago. But yes, you need to have hope.

There is this philosophy (amongst many others) that I've been shouting out recently, If you think something bad is going to happen, it will but if you want something good to happen - start with good thoughts. Very easily said but difficult in times of hardships.

But what are hardships? Just thoughts.. And things that we give too much importance.. So either go out and fix them properly or just let go. This doesn't mean for many of you who might think that I'm saying life is black or white - no, I'm not saying that. But you need to work towards things, you need to believe in yourself and hope that the thing you are thinking will happen and it will.. It might be grey though but so what, if it makes you happy, it's more than enough! Kindle that hope..

You might find the steps are very difficult to get there and understandably so; there is quite a bit at stake but after every dark tunnel, there is sunshine! And here goes to that hope to see sunshine!

Keep hoping and looking for your sunshine!





No comments:

Post a Comment