Wednesday 6 January 2010

Running Thoughts - 1

Nearly a week into the new year and it does not seem that its any bad. While snow covers the city of London, I am hoping that at least the tubes and transport don't shut.

The first few days were quiet and probably my resolutions had to be challenged straight away.
Being on time! 4th January - Having decided to meet a friend to get some of her work done, I was on my way to be there on time. But on that day, all the buses, all the tubes and trains were not in my favor. I was about 10 minutes late and her aggressiveness made me a bit defence, but as soon as I realised that, I apologised to her to end it there.

This makes me wonder, Am I not on time for personal commitments ONLY or is this a way I'm trying to cover up saying that I'm on time for work but I get late when it comes to my personal appointments. Why do people get so defensive as soon as a eye brow is raised on them? It is a mistake and learn to accept it. I did this time which took a lot of courage, self control and a hit to the ego. But its good in the long run. Hence forth at least I know how to handle situations (Not that I want to be in a similar one again).

Well, admitting the fact, I was late!This just means I need to try harder and make it happen!

Adios.



6.1.09

No comments:

Post a Comment